HTC Unveils Desire U with 4 inch Screen, 1 GHz procesor
HTC has announced a new Android smartphone with 4 inch screen called, HTC desire U. This device is currently for Taiwan and will be available for 7990 New Taiwan Dollar (about $274). We cannot say when the device will be available for other regions.
HTC Desire U features a 4 inch capacitive touch screen display with 800×480 pixels resolutions. It is powered by a 1 GHz processor and will come with Android 4.0 with HTC Sense. It features 512 MB RAM and 4 GB internal storage. Internal storage is also expandable up to 32 GB via microSD card.
It also features a 5 megapixel autofocus camera with LED flash. Connectivity features of the smartphone includes 3G, Wi-Fi 820.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 with aptX and GPS. It is also packed with 1650 mAh battery.
HTC Desire U key specifications
- 4-inch (800×480 pixels) capacitive touch screen display
- Android 4.0 with HTC Sense UI
- 1 GHz processor
- 512 MB RAM
- 4GB of internal storage expandable up to 32GB via microSD
- 5-megapixel auto focus rear camera with LED Flash
- 3G, Wi-Fi 820.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 with aptX, GPS
- 9.32mm thick
- 1,650 mAh battery