Xiaomi Civi 3 with 6.55-inch FHD+ OLED display, Dimensity 8200-Ultra Announced
Xiaomi just announced its latest smartphone Xiaomi Civi 3 in its Civi series in China. The phone comes with a 6.55-inch Full HD+ 12-bit OLED display, Dimensity 8200-Ultra processor, up to 16GB RA, up to 1TB storage, 50+8+2 MP rear camera, 32+32MP selfie camera, and a 4500mAh battery.
Xiaomi Civi 3 features a 6.55-inch Full HD+ 12-bit OLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate and 240Hz touch sampling rate. The display panel also has 1920Hz High-Frequency PWM Dimming, up to 1500 nits brightness, and 16000-level automatic brightness adjustment. The display also supports HDR10+ and Dolby Vision. There is also Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection to protect the display panel from scratches.
The phone packs Octa Core MediaTek Dimensity 8200-Ultra 4nm processor and Mali-G610 MC6 GPU. It is offered in three models 12+256GB, 12+512GB, and 16+1TB. The phone uses LPDDR5X RAM and UFS 3.1 storage. Xiaomi Civi 3 also has 4000mm² stainless steel VC liquid cooling, 68% larger than the Civi 3.
The rear camera setup includes 50 megapixels primary camera with a Sony IMX800 sensor, f/1.77 aperture, and OIS. It also has 8 megapixels 120° ultra-wide angle lens with IMX355 sensor and 2 megapixels 4cm macro camera. For selfies, the phone has a dual camera with 32 megapixels primary camera and 32 megapixels 100° ultra-wide secondary camera. It also features a Front screen soft light ring to capture bright selfies in low light. The phone also features AI Super Sense Four Soft light, 5 cool and warm light effects. Both the front and rear cameras support 4K video recording.
The phone supports USB Type-C audio. It also has Dual speakers with Dolby Atmos. Connectivity options include 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS (L1 + L5), USB Type-C, and NFC. The phone also has an in-display fingerprint sensor and an Infrared sensor. It packs a 4500mAh battery with 67W wired fast charging.
The phone comes in Rose Purple, Mint Green, Adventure Gold and Coconut Grey colors. It measures 158.75×71.7×7.56mm and weighs 173.5g.
Xiaomi Civi 3 starts at 2499 yuan and is now available to order. The phone will go on sale in China starting on May 31st.
Xiaomi Civi 3 specifications
- 6.55-inch Full HD+ 12-bit OLED display, 120Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate, 1920Hz High Frequency PWM Dimming, up to 1500 nits brightness, 16000-level automatic brightness adjustment, Adaptive HDR10+, Dolby Vision, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Up to 3.1GHz Octa Core MediaTek Dimensity 8200-Ultra 4nm processor
- Mali-G610 MC6 GPU
- 12GB LPDDR5X RAM with 256GB / 512GB (UFS 3.1) storage, 16GB LPDDR5X RAM with 1TB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI 14 based on Android 13
- 50MP rear camera with Sony IMX800 sensor, f/1.77 aperture, OIS, 8MP 120° ultra-wide angle lens with IMX355 sensor, f/2.2 aperture, 2MP 4cm macro camera with f/2.4 aperture, AI sensing four soft lights
- 32MP AF front main camera, 2X portrait close-up, 32MP 100° ultra-wide secondary camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Dual speakers, Dolby Atmos
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS (L1 + L5), USB Type-C, NFC
- 4500mAh battery with 67W wired fast charging
- Dimensions: 158.75×71.7×7.56mm
- Weight: 173.5g