Redmi 12C with 6.71-inch HD+ display, Helio G85, and 5000mAh battery announced
Redmi has introduced a new budget smartphone Redmi 12C in its Redmi 12 series in China. The phone has a 6.71-inch HD+ screen, Helio G85 50+2 MP rear camera, 5 MP selfie camera, and 5000mAh battery.
Redmi 12C features a 6.71-inch HD+ display and runs Android 12 with MIUI 13 out of the box. The phone has a textured back and comes in Shadow black, Dark blue, Mint Green, and Lavender colors.
Redmi 12C packs Octa Core MediaTek Helio G85 12nm processor with ARM Mali-G52 2EEMC2 GPU. It comes in three models 4+64GB, 4+128GB, and 6+128 GB. Internal storage is further expandable up to 512GB.
The rear camera setup includes 50 megapixels primary camera and 2 megapixels depth camera. It also has 5 megapixels selfie camera.
The phone has a fingerprint sensor on the back panel. It measures 168.76×76.41×8.77mm and weighs 192g.
Connectivity options include Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS + GLONASS, and micro USB. Redmi 12C packs a 5000 mAh battery.
Redmi 12C starts at 699 yuan for the base model. It is now already on sale in China.
Redmi 12C specifications
- 6.71-inch HD+ display
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio G85 12nm processor
- ARM Mali-G52 2EEMC2 GPU
- 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, 4GB / 6GB RAM with 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Android 12 with MIUI 13
- 50MP rear primary camera, 2MP depth camera
- 5MP front camera
- Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS + GLONASS, micro USB port
- 5000mAh (typical) battery with 10W charging
- Dimensions: 168.76×76.41×8.77mm
- Weight: 192g