TECNO POP 6 Pro with 6.56-inch HD+ display, 5000mAh battery launched in India for Rs. 6,099
TECNO Mobile has launched its latest budget smartphone TECNO POP 6 Pro in India. The phone comes with a 6.56 HD+ display, Helio A22 processor, 2GB RAM, Dual camera, 5MP selfie camera, and 5000mAh battery. The phone is priced at Rs. 6099.
TECNO POP 6 Pro features a 6.56-inch HD+ 2.5D curved glass display with 1600 x 720 pixels resolution and 480 nits brightness. The phone runs HiOS 8.6 based on Android 12 (Go Edition).
The phone packs 2GHz Quad-Core MediaTek Helio A22 12nm processor with IMG PowerVR GE-class GPU. It has 2GB RAM and 32GB of internal storage. Storage is further expandable up to 256GB with a microSD card.
It has a dual camera setup that includes 8 megapixels primary camera and a secondary AI camera. The phone also has a dual LED flash. It also has 5 megapixels selfie camera with an LED flash at the front for low-light selfies.
TECNO POP 6 Pro has a side-mounted fingerprint sensor. It includes 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, and micro USB connectivity. The phone packs a 5000mAh battery.
TECNO POP 6 Pro comes in Peaceful Blue and Polar Black colors. It is also IPX2 Splash Resistant.
TECNO POP 6 Pro specifications
- 6.56-inch HD+ 2.5D curved glass display with 480 nits brightness
- 2GHz Quad-Core MediaTek Helio A22 12nm processor
- IMG PowerVR GE-class GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 32GB storage, expandable up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 12 (Go Edition) with HiOS 8.6
- 8MP rear camera LED Flash, secondary AI camera
- 5MP front camera, LED flash
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS
- 5000mAh battery
TECNO POP 6 Pro is priced at Rs. 6,099. It is already available on Amazon.in. Customers can also get 10% additional discount with SBI banking cards.