OPPO K10x with 6.59-inch 120Hz display, Snapdragon 695, 5000mAh battery announced
OPPO just announced its latest mid-range smartphone OPPO K10x in its K series of smartphones in China. The phone comes with a 6.59-inch FHD+ 120Hz LCD display, Snapdragon 695 SoC, up to 12GB of RAM, 64+2+2 MP rear camera, 16 MP selfie camera, 5G, and 5000mAh battery.
OPPO K10x features a 6.59-inch Full HD+ LCD display with 2412 x 1080 pixels resolution and 120Hz refresh rate. The phone runs ColorOS 12.1 based on Android 12.
The phone packs Octa Core Snapdragon 695 8nm processor with Adreno 619L GPU. It is offered in three models: 6+128GB, 8+256GB, and 12GB + 256GB. Internal storage is expandable up to 1TB via microSD.
The rear camera setup includes 64 megapixels primary camera, 2 megapixels depth camera, and 2 megapixels macro camera. It also has 16 megapixels selfie camera.
There is a side-mounted fingerprint sensor. Connectivity options include 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.2, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, and USB Type-C. It packs a 5000mAh battery with 67W SUPERVOOC Fast Charging.
OPPO K10x comes in Aurora and Polar Black colors. It measures 164.3×75.6×8.5mm and weighs 195g.
OPPO K10x specifications
- 6.59-inch Full HD+ LCD Display with 120Hz refresh rate
- Octa Core Snapdragon 695 8nm Processors
- Adreno 619L GPU
- 6GB RAM with 128GB storage, 8GB RAM with 256GB storage, and 12GB RAM with 256GB storage
- Expandable storage up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 12 with ColorOS 12.1
- 64MP rear camera, 2MP depth, and 2MP macro camera
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Super linear speaker
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.2, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 67W SUPERVOOC Fast Charging
- Dimensions: 164.3×75.6×8.5mm
- Weight: 195g
OPPO K10x 8GB + 128GB is priced at 1499 yuan, 8GB + 256GB model costs 1699 Yuan, and 12GB + 256GB model costs 1999 yuan. It will go on sale in China starting from September 22nd.