Infinix Smart 6 HD with 6.6-inch HD+ display, 5000mAh battery launched in India at an introductory price of Rs. 6799
Infinix has launched its latest budget smartphone Infinix Smart 6 HD in India. The phone has a 6.6-inch HD+ screen, Helio A22 SoC, 2GB RAM, 32GB storage, Android 11 Go Edition, 8 MP rear camera, 5 MP selfie camera, and 5000 mAh battery. The phone is getting an introductory price tag of Rs. 6799.
Infinix Smart 6 HD features a 6.6-inch HD+ display with 1600 x 720 pixels resolution and 500 nits of brightness. The display also has Panda MN228 Glass Protection. The phone runs Android 11 (Go Edition) with XOS 7.6 out of the box.
It packs a 2GHz Quad-Core MediaTek Helio A22 12nm processor and IMG PowerVR GE-class GPU. The phone has 2GB LPDDR4X RAM with up to 2GB of virtual RAM support. It also includes 32 GB storage that is further expandable up to 512GB.
The phone features 8 megapixels primary camera with dual LED flash on the back. It also has 5 megapixels selfie camera with an LED flash at the front.
Connectivity options of Infinix Smart 6 HD include Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, and micro USB. It packs a 5000 mAh battery with support for 10W charging.
Infinix Smart 6 HD will be available at an introductory price of Rs. 6799 from Flipkart starting August 12th.
Infinix Smart 6 HD specifications
- 6.6” screen with HD+ resolution Panda MN228 Glass Protection
- 2GHz Quad-Core MediaTek Helio A22 12nm processor
- IMG PowerVR GE-class GPU
- 2GB LPDDR4X RAM (+ 2GB of Virtual RAM)
- 32GB of storage, expandable up to 512 GB
- Android 11 (Go Edition) with XOS 7.6
- 8MP rear camera with dual LED flash
- 5MP Selfie camera with LED flash
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, micro USB
- 5000mAh battery with 10w charging