TECNO Spark 9 with 6.6-inch HD+ 90Hz display launched in India starting at Rs. 8499
TECNO mobile has launched its latest budget smartphone TECNO Spark 9 in India. The phone features a 6.6-inch 90Hz display, Helio G37 processor, up to 6GB RAM, dual rear camera, 8 MP selfie camera, and 5000 mAh battery. The phone starts at Rs. 8499.
TECNO Spark 9 sports a 6.6-inch HD+ display with a 90Hz refresh rate. There is a waterdrop notch for the selfie camera. The phone runs Android 12 with HiOS 8.6 out of the box. It packs Octa Core MediaTek Helio G37 12nm processor and IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU. There are two variants: 4+64GB and 6+128GB. Storage is further expandable up to 512GB with microSD.
The dual rear camera setup includes 13 megapixels primary camera, and a secondary AI camera. It also includes 8 megapixels selfie camera with a front LED flash for low-light selfies.
The phone includes a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor. It includes Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS, and USB Type-C connectivity. There is a 5000 mAh battery.
TECNO Spark 9 comes in Sky Mirror and Infinity Black color options. It measures 164.57x76x8.95mm.
The model with 4GB RAM and 64GB storage is priced at Rs. 8499 and costs Rs. 9499 for 6GB RAM and 128GB storage. TECNO Spark 9 will be available in India from Amazon starting on 23rd July 2022 as a part of the Prime Day sale.
TECNO Spark 9 specifications
- 6.6-inch (1600 x 720 pixels) HD+ display with 90Hz refresh rate
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio G37 12nm processor
- IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 4GB RAM with 64GB storage / 6GB RAM with 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Android 12 with HiOS 8.6
- 13MP rear camera Dual LED Flash, secondary AI camera
- 8MP front camera, LED flash
- Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery
- Dimensions: 164.57x76x8.95mm