Lava Blaze with 6.5-inch HD+ display, Helio A22, 5000mAh battery launched for Rs. 8699
Lava has launched its latest budget phone Lava Blaze in India. The phone has a 6.5-inch display, MediaTek Helio A22, 3GB RAM, 64GB Storage, 13+2+VGA triple camera, 8MP selfie camera, and 5000mAh battery. It is priced at Rs. 8699.
Lava Blaze features a 6.5-inch display with a waterdrop notch for the selfie camera. It runs Android 12 and the company promises 2 years of security updates.
The phone packs 2GHz Quad-Core MediaTek Helio A22 12nm processor and IMG PowerVR GE-class GPU. It has 3GB RAM and 64GB internal storage. Storage is further expandable up to 256GB.
The triple rear camera setup includes 13 megapixels primary camera, 2 megapixels depth camera, and a VGA camera. The phone also has 8 megapixels selfie camera.
Connectivity options include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS, and USB Type-C. Lava Blaze packs a 5000mAh battery with 10w charging.
Lava Blaze comes in Glass Green, Glass Black, Glass Red, and Glass Blue colors. The phone is priced at Rs. 8699 and will be available in India starting July 14th on Flipkart and Lava website. Pre-booking starts today. The first 500 customers who pre-book the phone will also receive free Lava Probuds 21 truly wireless earbuds.
Lava Blaze specifications
- 6.5-inch (1600 × 720 pixels) display
- 2GHz Quad-Core MediaTek Helio A22 12nm processor
- IMG PowerVR GE-class GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 64GB internal storage, expandable up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 12
- 13MP rear camera, 2MP depth sensor, VGA camera, LED Flash
- Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner
- 8MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 10w charging