Samsung Galaxy F13 with 6.6-inch FHD+ display, Exynos 850, 6000mAh battery launched in India starting at Rs. 11999
Samsung just launched its latest smartphone Samsung Galaxy F13 in India. The phone comes with a 6.6-inch Full HD+ Infinity-V display, Exynos 850 SoC, 50+5+2 MP rear camera, 8 MP selfie camera, and 6000 mAh battery. The phone starts at Rs. 11999.
Samsung Galaxy F13 features a 6.6-inch FHD+ LCD Infinity-V display with up to 480 nits brightness. The display also has Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection. The phone runs Android 12 with Samsung One UI out of the box. It packs Octa-Core Exynos 850 8nm processor with Mali-G52 GPU.
The phone has a triple rear camera with 50 megapixels primary camera, 5 megapixels ultra-wide-angle camera, and 2 megapixels macro camera. It also has 8 megapixels selfie camera.
There is a side-mounted fingerprint sensor. Connectivity options include Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, and USB Type-C. It packs a 6,000mAh battery with 15W fast charging.
Samsung Galaxy F13 measures 165.4 x 76.9x 9.3mm and weighs 207g. It comes in Nightsky Green, Sunrise Copper, and Waterfall Blue colors.
Samsung Galaxy F13 price in India
- Samsung Galaxy F13 4+64GB: Rs. 11999
- Samsung Galaxy F13 4+128GB: Rs. 12999
Samsung Galaxy F13 will be available in India from Flipkart, Samsung India Online Store, and offline stores starting from June 29th.
Samsung Galaxy F13 specifications
- 6.6-inch (2408×1080 pixels) FHD+ LCD Infinity-V display, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa-Core Exynos 850 8nm processor
- Mali-G52 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB / 128GB storage, expandable up to 1TB via micro SD card
- Android 12 with Samsung One UI
- 50MP rear camera, 5MP ultra-wide-angle camera, 2MP depth camera
- 8MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 6,000mAh battery with 15W fast charging
- Dimensions: 165.4 x 76.9x 9.3mm
- Weight: 207g