POCO C40 with 6.71-inch display, Dual Camera, and 6000mAh battery announced
POCO has announced its latest budget smartphone POCO C40 for the global markets. The phone is powered by the new JR510 Octa-Core SoC developed by JLQ Technology. It also has a 6.71-inch HD+ display, dual camera, and 6000 mAh battery.
POCO C40 features a 6.71-inch HD+ Display with Corning Gorilla Glass protection. The phone runs MIUI 13 for POCO based on Android 11. It packs an Octa-Core JR510 processor with Mali-G52 GPU. The phone comes in two variants: 3+32GB and 4+64GB. Storage is further expandable up to 1TB with microSD.
There is a dual rear camera with 13 megapixels primary camera and 2 megapixels depth camera. It also includes 5 megapixels selfie camera.
POCO C40 comes with a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor. Connectivity options include Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS, and USB Type-C. The phone packs a 6000 mAh battery with 18W fast charging.
POCO C40 comes in Power Black, Coral Green, and POCO Yellow colors. It measures 169.59×76.56×9.18mm and weighs 204g.
POCO C40 will be available soon and pricing will be revealed locally when it comes to a country.
POCO C40 specifications
- 6.71-inch (1650 x 720 pixels) HD+ display, Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- Octa-Core JR510 (4 x 2.0 GHz + 4 x 1.5 GHz) processor
- Mali-G52 GPU
- 3GB RAM with 32GB storage / 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, expandable up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 11 with MIUI 13 for POCO
- 13MP rear primary camera, 2MP depth camera
- 5MP front camera
- Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 6000mAh battery with support for 18W fast charging
- Dimensions: 169.59×76.56×9.18mm
- Weight: 204g