Moto G82 5G with 6.6-inch FHD+ 120Hz display, Snapdragon 695 SoC announced
Motorola has introduced its latest mid-range 5G smartphone Moto G82 5G. The phone comes with a 6.6-inch FHD+ 120Hz display, Snapdragon 695 SoC, 6GB RAM, 50+8+2 MP rear camera, 16 MP selfie camera, and 5000mAh battery.
Moto G82 5G comes with a 6.6-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display. The display has a 120Hz refresh rate and a hole-punch for the selfie camera. The phone runs Android 12 with My UX out of the box.
It packs Octa-Core Snapdragon 695 8nm processor with Adreno 619L GPU. The phone has 6GB LPDDR4x RAM and 128GB UFS 2.2 storage. Storage is further expandable up to 1TB with microSD.
The triple rear camera setup includes 50 megapixels primary camera with OIS, 8-megapixels ultra-wide camera, and 2-megapixels macro camera. It also has 16 megapixels selfie camera.
The phone has a Side-mounted fingerprint sensor. It also has Stereo speakers with support for Dolby Atmos.
Moto G82 5G measures 160.89x 74.46×7.99 mm and weigh 173g. It is IP52 water-resistant. The phone comes in Meteorite Gray and White Lily colors.
Connectivity options include 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, NFC, and USB Type-C. The phone packs 5000mAh battery with 30W turbo charging.
Moto G82 5G specifications
- 6.6-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display, 120Hz refresh rate
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 695 8nm Soc
- Adreno 619L GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4x RAM
- 128GB (UFS 2.2) storage, expandable up to 1TB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 12 with My UX
- 50MP rear camera with OIS, LED flash, 8MP ultra-wide camera, 2MP macro camera
- 16MP front camera
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos, dual microphones
- Water-resistant (IP52)
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, NFC, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 30W turbo charging
- Dimensions: 160.89x 74.46×7.99 mm
- Weight: 173g
Moto G82 5G is priced at €329.99 and will be available in select markets in Europe soon. The company has also confirmed that the phone will make its way to Latin America, Asia, India, and the Middle East soon.