Moto G22 With 6.5-inch HD+ 90Hz Display, Quad Rear Cameras, 5000 mAh battery Launched in India
Motorola just launched its new budget smartphone Moto G22 in India. The phone was initially launched in Europe last month. Moto G22 comes with a 90Hz display, 5000mAh battery, and Helio G37 SoC. It is priced at Rs. 10999.
Moto G22 features a 6.5-inch HD+ Max Vision display with a 90Hz refresh rate. The phone runs Android 12 out-of-the-box. Motorola promises 3 years of security updates. Moto G22 packs an octa-core MediaTek Helio G37 SoC with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU. The phone has 4GB RAM and 64GB of internal storage. Internal storage is further expandable up to 1TB with microSD
The rear camera setup includes 50-megapixel primary camera, 8 megapixels ultra-wide camera, 2 megapixels depth camera, and 2 megapixels macro camera. It also has a 16 megapixels selfie camera.
Connectivity options include 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth v5.0, FM radio, GPS/ A-GPS, and USB Type-C. Sensors include an accelerometer, ambient light, gyroscope, magnetometer, and proximity sensor. The phone features a side-mounted fingerprint sensor.
Moto G22 packs a 5,000mAh battery and supports 20W TurboPower. The battery is rated to deliver 37.8 hours of backup on a single charge.
It measures 163.95×74.94×8.49mm and weighs 185 grams. Moto G22 features a Water-repellent design and can easily survive water splashes. The phone comes in Cosmic Black, Iceberg Blue, and Mint Green colors, but the Mint Green option will be available later.
The phone will be available via Flipkart starting Wednesday, April 13. It is priced at Rs. 10999.
Moto g22 specifications
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 6.5-inch HD+MaxVision 20:9 aspect ratio display, 90Hz refresh rate
- Octa-Core MediaTek Helio G37 12nm processor
- IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 4GB RAM,
- 64GB storage, expandable up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 12 with My UX
- 50MP camera, 8MP 118° ultra-wide-angle camera, 2MP depth camera, and 2MP macro camera
- 16MP front camera
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Water-repellent design
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS, USB Type-C,
- 5000mAh battery with 15W charge, 20W in-box turbo charger
- Dimensions: 163.95 x 74.94 x 8.49mm
- Weight: 185g
- Redmi 10 Vs Motorola Moto G22
- Samsung Galaxy M12 Vs Motorola Moto G22
- Realme C25Y Vs Motorola Moto G22
- Infinix Note 11s Vs Motorola Moto G22