Realme C31 with 6.5-inch display, Triple Camera, 5000mAh battery launched in India starting at Rs. 8999
Realme just launched its latest budget smartphone Realme C31 in the Indian market. The phone joins Realme’s C series of smartphones and starts at Rs. 8999.
Realme C31 features a 6.52-inch HD+ LCD display with up to 400 nits peak brightness and 120Hz touch sampling rate. The display also has TÜV Rheinland Smartphone High-Reliability Certification.
The phone runs Android 11 with realme UI R Edition. It packs 1.82 GHz UNISOC T612 Octa-Core processor with Mali-G57 GPU. The phone comes in two variants: 3+32GB and 4+64GB. Storage is further expandable up to 1TB.
There is a triple camera on the back. The camera setup includes 13 megapixels primary camera, 2 megapixels macro camera, and a VGA B&W portrait camera. It also includes 5 megapixels selfie camera at the front.
The fingerprint sensor is located on the side button. Connectivity options include 4G VoLTE, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n (2.4GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS, and micro USB. It packs a 5,000 mAh battery with 10W charging.
Realme C31 has a dynamic texture design and comes in Light Silver and Dark Green colors. It weighs 197g and measures 164.7×76.1×8.4mm.
Realme C31 Price in India
- Realme C31 3+32GB: Rs. 8999
- Realme C31 4+64GB: Rs. 9999
Realme C31 will be available from realme.com, Flipkart, and offline stores starting April 6th.
Realme C31 specifications
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 6.52-inch HD+ LCD display with 120Hz touch sampling rate
- 1.82 GHz UNISOC T612 Octa-Core 12nm processor with Mali-G57 GPU
- 3GB RAM with 32GB storage / 4GB RAM with 64GB storage
- Android 11 with realme UI R Edition
- 13MP rear camera, 2MP macro camera, VGA B&W portrait camera
- 5MP front camera
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- 4G VoLTE, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n (2.4GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS, micro USB port
- 5,000 mAh battery with 10W charging
- Dimensions: 164.7×76.1×8.4mm
- Weight: 197g