Vivo V23e 5G with 6.44-inch AMOLED display, Eye autofocus front camera launched in India for Rs. 25990
Vivo just launched its latest 5G smartphone Vivo V23e 5G in India. This phone is priced at Rs. 25990 and is now available across the country starting today.
Vivo V23e 5G comes with a 6.44-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display and features a U-shaped notch for the selfie camera. The phone runs Android 12 with Funtouch OS 12 out of the box.
It is powered by Octa-Core MediaTek Dimensity 810 6nm processor with Mali-G57 MC2 GPU. It has 8GB RAM and 128GB of storage. Storage is also expandable up to 1TB with a microSD card.
The phone has a triple camera with 50 megapixels primary camera, 8 megapixels ultra-wide camera, and 2 megapixels selfie camera. It also includes 44 megapixels eye autofocus selfie camera.
The phone has an under-display fingerprint sensor. Connectivity options include 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/ GLONASS /Beidou, and USB Type-C. It packs a 4050 mAh battery with support for 44W fast charging. It promises to charge the phone up to 69% in 30 minutes.
The phone comes in Midnight Blue and Sunshine Gold colors. It has Fluorite AG Glass design technology and color combined to create a smooth back like silk. There is also an anti-fingerprint coating. It weighs 172grams.
Vivo V23e 5G costs Rs. 25990 and will be available from Vivo.com, online stores, and partner retail stores across the country starting today February 21.
There are also a few launch offers.
vivo V23e 5G specifications
- 6.44-inch Full HD+ AMOLED screen
- Octa Core MediaTek Dimensity 810 6nm processor with Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- 8GB RAM
- 128GB storage, expandable up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 12 with Funtouch OS 12
- 50MP rear camera, 8MP ultra-wide camera, and 2MP macro camera
- 44MP autofocus front camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/ GLONASS /Beidou, USB Type-C
- 4050mAh battery with 44W fast charging