TECNO POP 5 LTE with Android 11 (Go Edition) launched in India at an introductory price of Rs. 6299
TECNO has launched its latest Android Go smartphone TECNO POP 5 LTE in India. The phone runs Android 11 Go Edition. It will be available at an introductory price of Rs. 6299.
TECNO POP 5 LTE features a 6.52 HD+ dot-notch display. The display has a 120Hz touch sampling rate and boasts a 90.0% screen-to-body ratio. It runs Android 11 (Go Edition) with HiOS 7.6 out of the box. The UI offers 14 regional language support.
The phone packs a 2GHz Quad-Core MediaTek Helio A25 processor with IMG IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU. It has 2 GB RAM and 32GB storage with an option to expand storage up to 256GB with a microSD card.
It includes a dual camera with 8 megapixels primary camera and an AI camera. The phone also has 5 megapixels selfie camera with a front LED flash. The camera app has several features including HDR, 1080p video recording, 16 AI Scene Detection, AI beauty, and more.
Connectivity options are 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, and micro USB. It packs 5000 mAh battery.
TECNO POP 5 LTE measures 164.9 x 76.1 x 8.8 mm. It comes in Ice Blue, Deepsea Luster, and Turquoise Cyan colors. The phone is also IPX2 Splash Resistant.
The phone will be available from Amazon.in at an introductory price of Rs. 6299 starting from January 16th.
TECNO POP 5 LTE specifications
- 6.52-inch HD+ 2.5D curved glass display with 480 nits brightness
- Octa-Core MediaTek Helio A25 12nm processor
- IMG IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 32GB storage, expandable up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 11 (Go Edition) with HiOS 7.6
- 8MP primary rear camera with f/2.0 aperture, Dual LED Flash, secondary AI camera
- 5MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture, LED flash
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS
- 5000mAh battery