Vivo Y53s with 6.58-inch display, Helio G80, 5000mAh battery launched in India at Rs. 19490
Vivo India has just launched a new smartphone Vivo Y53s in its Y series of smartphones. The phone is priced at Rs. 19490 and will be available starting today.
Vivo Y53s comes with a 6.58-inch (2408×1080 pixels) FHD+ LCD display. There is a waterdrop notch for the selfie camera. It runs FunTouch OS 11.1 based on Android 11.
It packs an octa-core MediaTek Helio G80 12nm processor with ARM Mali-G52 2EEMC2 GPU. The phone has 8GB RAM and 128GB storage with an option to expand storage up to 1TB. The phone also has Multi Turbo 5.0 and Ultra Game Mode for good performance.
There is a triple camera setup that includes 64 megapixels primary camera, 2 megapixels depth camera, and 2 megapixels macro camera. Vivo Y53s also includes a 16 megapixels selfie camera. The phone also features an Aura Screen Light feature that lets you get studio-style illumination for selfies even in unfavorable light conditions.
The fingerprint sensor is located on the side. Connectivity options include Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, and USB Type-C. It packs a 5000mAh battery with 18W fast charging.
Vivo Y53s comes in Deep Sea Blue and Fantastic Rainbow colors. It measures 164×75.46×8.38mm weighs 190g.
Vivo Y53s is priced at Rs. 19,490 and is available from Vivo India E-store, Amazon, Flipkart, Paytm, Tatacliq, Bajaj EMI Store and across all partner retail stores starting today, August 9th, 2021.
Vivo Y53s specifications
- 6.58-inch (2408×1080 pixels) FHD+ LCD screen
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio G80 12nm processor, ARM Mali-G52 2EEMC2 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4x RAM
- 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 11 with FunTouch OS 11.1
- 64MP rear camera with LED flash, 2MP depth camera and 2MP macro camera
- 16MP front-facing camera
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 18W fast charging