Samsung Galaxy Watch4 and Watch4 Classic launched in India starting at Rs. 23999
Samsung has finally launched recently announced Galaxy Watch4 and Watch4 Classic in India. Both the smartwatches run new Wear OS built jointly with Google and Samsung.
Pricing details of Samsung Galaxy Watch4 in India
- Galaxy Watch4 40mm Bluetooth (Pink Gold, Black & Silver) – Rs. 23999
- Galaxy Watch4 40mm LTE (Pink Gold, Black & Silver) – Rs. 28999
- Galaxy Watch4 44mm Bluetooth (Black, Green & Silver) – Rs. 26999
- Galaxy Watch4 44mm LTE (Black, Green & Silver) – Rs. 31999
Pricing details of Samsung Watch4 Classic in India
- Galaxy Watch4 Classic 42mm Bluetooth (Black & Silver) – Rs. 31999
- Galaxy Watch4 Classic 42mm LTE (Black & Silver) – Rs. 36999
- Galaxy Watch4 Classic 46mm Bluetooth (Black & Silver) – Rs. 34999
- Galaxy Watch4 Classic 46mm LTE (Black & Silver) – Rs. 39999
Booth the smartwatches will be available to order from Samsung.com and across leading online and offline retail stores starting August 30. Shipping and sales will begin starting September 10, 2021.
Users who pre-book any of these watches will be offered an e-voucher worth Rs. 6000. They can also avail exciting cashback offers worth Rs. 3000 across all leading banks.
Galaxy Watch4 and Watch4 Classic come with 1.2-inch and 1.4-inch Super AMOLED Always On display with Corning Gorilla Glass with DX+ protection. Both the watches are 5ATM + IP68 rated and MIL-STD-810G compatible. So, these watches are rugged enough to use in most conditions.