Samsung Galaxy A12 with 6.5-inch display, Exynos 850, 5000mAh battery launched in India starting at Rs. 13999
Earlier this year, Samsung launched the Galaxy A12 smartphone with Helio P35 SoC. Today, the company quietly reintroduced the same phone with Exynos 850 SoC. Other specifications are similar to the existing Galaxy A12. This new Galaxy A12 starts at Rs. 13999 and is available from Samsung.com
Samsung Galaxy A12 features a 6.5-inch HD+ LCD Infinity-V display. It runs Android 11 with Samsung One UI Core 3.1. The phone packs Octa-Core Exynos 850 8nm processor with Mali-G52. There are two models 4+64 GB and 6+128 GB. Storage is also expandable up to 1TB via micro SD card.
There is a quad-camera with 48 megapixels primary camera, 5 megapixels ultra-wide-angle camera, 2 megapixels depth camera, and 2 megapixels macro camera. The phone also has 8 megapixels selfie camera.
The phone features a side-mounted fingerprint sensor. Connectivity options include Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5, and GPS + GLONASS. It packs a 5,000mAh battery with 15W fast charging.
The base model with 4GB RAM and 64GB storage is priced at Rs. 13,999. The model with 6GB RAM and 128GB storage costs Rs. 16499.
Samsung Galaxy A12 Specifications
- 6.5-inch (1560 × 720 pixels) HD+ LCD Infinity-V display
- Octa-Core Exynos 850 8nm processor with Mali-G52 GPU
- 4GB RAM with 64GB storage / 6GB RAM with 128GB storage, Storage expandable up to 1TB
- Android 11 with Samsung One UI Core 3.1
- Dual SIM
- 48MP rear camera, 5MP ultra-wide-angle, 2MP depth and 2MP macro camera
- 8MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- 5,000mAh battery with 15W fast charging