Infinix Smart 5A with 6.52-inch HD+ display, 5000mAh battery launched in India
Infinix has launched its new smartphone Infinix Smart 5A in India. The phone will be available from Flipkart and is being sold at an introductory price. That means prices could go up in the coming weeks.
Infinix Smart 5A comes with a 6.52-inch HD+ display with 2.5D curved glass. This is an entry-level phone, so it runs Android 11 (Go Edition) with XOS 7.6 UI. It packs MediaTek Helio A20 SoC with 2GB of RAM. The phone has 32GB internal storage with an option to expand storage up to 256GB.
The phone features a dual camera with 8 megapixels primary camera and a depth camera. There is an 8 megapixels selfie camera with a dual-LED flash at the front.
It has a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor. The phone also features DTS-HD Surround Sound. Connectivity options include Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, and micro USB. It packs a 5000mAh battery.
Infinix Smart 5A comes in Ocean Wave, Quetzal Cyan, and Midnight black colors. It measures 165.5 x76.4 x 8.75 mm and weighs 183g.
Infinix will sell the phone from Flipkart starting from August 9th at an introductory price of Rs. 6,499. There are also several launch offers. Customers’ upfront cashback of Rs. 550 if purchase from Jio POS Authorized retailer. The device will be locked to Jio.
Infinix Smart 5A specifications
- 6.52-inch (1540 x 720 pixels) HD+ 2.5D curved glass display
- 1.8GHz Quad-Core MediaTek Helio A20 processor
- 2GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage, expandable up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 11 (Go Edition) with XOS 7.6
- 8MP primary rear camera, triple LED Flash, Depth Camera
- 8MP front-facing camera with dual LED flash
- Rear-mounted Fingerprint sensor
- DTS-HD Surround Sound
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, micro USB
- 5000mAh battery