Vivo Y72 5G with 6.58-inch display, Snapdragon 480 launched in India for Rs. 20990
Vivo Y72 5G comes with a 6.58-inch FHD+ LCD display with a 90Hz refresh rate. It runs Android 11 with FuntouchOS 11 out of the box. The phone packs Octa-Core Snapdragon 480 SoC with Adreno 619 GPU. It comes with 8GB RAM. There are 128GB and 256GB storage models and the storage is further expandable up to 1TB with microSD.
The phone includes a dual camera setup with 48 megapixels primary camera and 2 megapixels depth camera. It also has 8 megapixels selfie camera.
As the phone has an LCD display, the fingerprint sensor is on the side. Connectivity options include 4G, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, and USB Type-C. It packs a 5000mAh battery with 18W charging.
Vivo Y72 5G measures 164.15×75.35×8.40mm and weighs 185.5g. It comes in Prism Magic and Slate Gray colors.
The phone is priced at Rs. 20,990 and will be available from online and offline channels starting today, July 15.
vivo Y72 5G specifications
- 6.58-inch FHD+ LCD Display with 90Hz refresh rate
- Octa Core Snapdragon 480 Processor with Adreno 619 GPU
- 8GB RAM
- 128GB / 256GB (UFS 2.1) storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- Android 11 with FuntouchOS 11
- 48MP rear camera, 2MP depth camera
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 5G NSA (n78), Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 18W charging
- Dimensions: 164.15×75.35×8.40mm; Weight: 185.5g