Samsung Galaxy F22 with 6.4-inch AMOLED display, Helio G80, 6000mAh battery launched in India starting at Rs. 12499
Samsung has just launched the company’s latest smartphone Samsung Galaxy F22. The phone starts at Rs. 12499.
Samsung Galaxy F22 features a 6.4-inch HD+ Infinity-U HD+ Super AMOLED display with a 90Hz refresh rate. The display also has Gorilla Glass 5 Protection. It packs an Octa-Core MediaTek Helio G80 processor with Mali-G52 2EEMC2 GPU. Galaxy F22 comes in two models 4+64 GB and 6+128 GB. Storage is also expandable up to 256GB with microSD.
The phone features a quad-camera that includes 48 megapixels primary camera, 8 megapixels ultra-wide camera, 2 megapixels depth camera, and 2 megapixels macro camera. It also has a 13 megapixels selfie camera.
The fingerprint sensor is located on the back panel. Connectivity options include Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, and USB Type-C. It packs a 6000mAh battery with 25W fast charging.
Commenting on the launch, Aditya Babbar, Senior Director and Head, Mobile Marketing, Samsung India, said, “Galaxy F22 has been designed for our young Gen Z and millennial consumers in India who want all-rounder smartphone that is able to keep up with their always-on lifestyle. Galaxy F Series -is one of the most popular smartphone series on Flipkart. With the #FullOnBlockbuster Galaxy F22, we are fortifying the Galaxy F line-up further and hoisting our ‘Full On’ legacy to greater heights. Galaxy F22 comes with segment-leading specs – stunning 6.4” HD+ sAMOLED display with a 90Hz refresh rate, massive 6000mAh battery and True 48 MP Quad camera.”
Samsung Galaxy F22 specifications
- 6.4-inch HD+ 20:9 Infinity-U HD+ Super AMOLED display, 90Hz refresh rate, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 Protection
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio G80 processor with ARM Mali-G52 GPU
- 4GB RAM with 64GB storage / 6GB RAM, 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 11 with OneUI Core 3.1
- 48MP rear camera, LED flash, 8MP ultra-wide camera, 2MP depth and 2MP sensor
- 13MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Dolby Atmos
- Samsung Pay Mini
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, USB Type-C
- 6000mAh (typical) battery with 25W fast charging, 15W inbox charger
The base model Samsung Galaxy F22 with 4GB RAM and 64GB storage is priced at Rs. 12499. The model with 6GB RAM and 128GB storage costs Rs. 14499. The phone will be available from Flipkart starting from July 13th. If you pre-order the phone, Samsung offers Rs. 1000 discount as an introductory offer.