POCO X3 GT with 6.6-inch 120Hz display, Dimensity 1100, 67W fast charging announced
Poco just announced its latest mid-range smartphone POCO X3 GT in Malaysia. This phone is the rebranded Redmi Note 10 Pro 5G that was launched in China back in May.
POCO X3 GT features a 6.6-inch Full HD+ LCD display with a 120Hz refresh rate and HDR10+. The display also has Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection. The phone runs MIUI 12.5 with POCO UI. It is powered by 2.6GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Dimensity 1100 6nm processor with ARM G77 MC9 GPU. The phone packs 8GB RAM and offers 128GB and 256GB storage options.
It has a triple camera with 64 megapixels primary camera, 8 megapixels 119° ultra-wide camera, and 2 megapixels macro camera. There is also a 16 megapixels selfie camera.
The phone has USB Type-C audio and comes with Stereo speakers. The sound of the phone also has JBL Audio quality certification and supports Dolby Atmos. It has a Side-mounted fingerprint sensor and an IR sensor.
POCO X3 GT is IP53 rated for Splash Resistance. It measures 163.3 x 75.9×8.9mm and weighs 193g. POCO X3 GT comes in Cloud White, Wave Blue, and Stargaze Black colors.
Connectivity options include 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.2,GPS/GLONASS, USB Type-C, and NFC 3.0. It packs a 5000mAh battery with 67W fast charging and PD/QC charging.
The base variant with 8GB RAM and 128GB storage is priced at RM 1199 (US$ 283) and the variant with 8GB RAM and 256GB storage costs RM 1399 (US$ 330). It will go on sale in Malaysia starting from August 3rd.
Poco India head Anuj Sharma has confirmed that the phone won’t be launched in India. But it could be launched under Redmi or Mi brands.
POCO X3 GT specifications
- 6.6-inch Full HD+ LCD Display with HDR10+, 120Hz refresh rate, and Gorilla Glass Victus protection
- 2.6GHz Octa Core MediaTek Dimensity 1100 6nm processor with ARM G77 MC9 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4x RAM
- 128GB / 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 11 with MIUI 12.5 for POCO
- 64MP camera, 8MP 119° ultra-wide camera, 2MP 4cm macro camera
- 16MP front-facing camera
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res Audio, Sound by JBL Audio quality certification
- Splash Resistant (IP53)
- Dimensions: 163.3 x 75.9×8.9mm; Weight:193g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.2,GPS/GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC 3.0
- 5000mAh battery with 67W fast charging, PD/QC charging