Vivo V21e 5G With 6.44-inch full-HD+ Display, Dimensity 700 SoC Launched in India
Vivo has launched its budget-friendly 5G smartphone Vivo V21e 5G in India. The phone is priced at Rs. 24990 and will be available soon.
Vivo V21e 5G features a 6.44-inch full-HD+ (1,080×2,400 pixels) AMOLED display. The phone runs Funtouch OS 11.1 based on Android 11. Vivo V21e 5G packs MediaTek Dimensity 700 SoC with Mali G57 GPU. It is offered with 8GB RAM and 128GB of storage. Storage is also expandable up to 1TB.
The phone features a dual-camera setup that includes 64 megapixels primary camera and 8 megapixels ultra-wide camera. There’s also a 32-megapixel selfie camera.
The fingerprint sensor is under the display. Other sensors include ambient light sensor, proximity sensor, accelerometer, gyroscope, and e-compass.
Also see: Best 5G Phones Under Rs. 25000 in India
Connectivity options include 5G, 4G VoLTE, dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, and a USB Type-C. It packs a 4,000mAh battery with support to 44W fast charging. The company claims that it takes just 30 minutes to charge from 0 to 72%.
Vivo is also offering flat Rs. 2,500 cashback with HDFC credit and debit cards. This offer is valid till June 30 only on the Vivo India store, The phone will be available from all major offline and online stores soon.
Vivo V21e 5G Specifications
- 6.44-inch full-HD+ (1,080×2,400 pixels) AMOLED display
- MediaTek Dimensity 700 SoC with Mali G57 GPU
- Funtouch OS 11.1 based on Android 11
- 8GB RAM and 128GB of storage; Storage expandable up to 1TB
- 64 megapixels primary camera, 8 megapixels ultra-wide camera
- 32 megapixels selfie camera
- 5G, 4G VoLTE, dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, and a USB Type-C
- 4,000mAh battery with 44W fast charging