Tecno has launched its new budget phone Techo Spark 7T in the Indian market. The pone is priced at Rs. 8999 and will be available starting June 15.
Tecno Spark 7T features a 6.5-inch HD+ display with 2.5D curved glass. The phone has a waterdrop notch and boasts a 90.34% screen-to-body ratio. It runs HiOS 7.6 based on Android 11. It is powered by octa-core Helio G35 processor with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU. The phone has 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage with an option to expand storage up to 256GB.
It has a dual-camera on the back with 48 megapixels primary camera and a secondary AI camera. For selfies, the phone comes with an 8 megapixels camera with dual LED flash at the front.
The fingerprint sensor is on the back panel. Connectivity options of Tecno Spark 7T include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0, and GPS. It packs a 6000mAh battery with 10w charging.
Tecno Spark 7T is priced at Rs. 8999 but will be available at Rs. 79999 during the first sale on June 15. It will be sold from Amazon.in.
Tecno Spark 7T specifications
- 6.5-inch HD+ 2.5D curved glass display
- 2.3GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio G35 processor with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB storage, expandable storage up to 256GB
- Android 11 with HiOS 7.6
- 48MP rear camera with secondary AI camera
- 8MP front-facing camera with dual-LED flash
- Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS
- 6000mAh battery with 10w charging