Tecno Phantom X with 6.7-inch 90Hz curved screen, Helio G95 announced
Tecno has launched company’s top-end smartphone Tecno Phantom X under a separate PHANTOM sub-brand.
Tecno Phantom X comes with a 6.7-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED curved glass display with a 90Hz refresh rate. The display also has Corning Gorilla Glass protection. It runs HiOS based on Android 11.
The phone packs an Octa-Core MediaTek Helio G95 processor with Mali-G76 3EEMC4 GPU. It also has a vapor chamber cooling system attached to the chipset. It claims to keep the phone cooler by up to 5 degrees C. Tecno Phantom X also has 8GB Ram and 256GB of storage.
Tecno Phantom X features a triple camera setup that includes 50 megapixels primary camera, 8 megapixels ultra-wide camera, and 13 megapixels portrait camera. The phone also has a dual selfie camera with 48 megapixels primary selfie camera and 8 megapixels selfie camera.
The fingerprint sensor is under the display. Tecno claims that the fingerprint sensor can unlock the phone in 0.4 seconds. Connectivity options include Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, and USB Type-C. It packs a 4700mAh battery with 33W fast charging.
Tecno Phantom X specifications
- 6.7-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED display with 90Hz refresh rate, Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- Octa-Core MediaTek Helio G95 processor with Mali-G76 3EEMC4 GPU
- 8GB LPPDDR4x RAM, 256GB (UFS 2.1) storage
- Android 11 with HiOS
- 50MP rear camera, 8MP ultra-wide camera, 13MP
- 48MP front camera, 8MP ultra-wide camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac , Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4700mAh (typical) battery with 33W fast charging
The phone will go on sale directly from TECNO’s website in Nigeria and Kenya markets starting July 2021. The company will also offer exclusive VIP services including PHANTOM Club activities.