POCO M3 Pro 5G with 90Hz display, Dimensity 700 launched in India starting at Rs. 13999
POCO M3 Pro 5G comes with a 6.5-inch Full HD+ 90Hz LCD display. The display has a 90Hz refresh rate and boasts 500 nits peak brightness. There is also Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. The phone packs Octa Core MediaTek Dimensity 700 7nm processor with Mali-G57 MC2 GPU.
It is offered with 4GB RAM and 64GB storage or 6GB RAM and 128GB storage. Storage is also expandable up to 128GB using a microSD card. The phone runs on MIUI 12 out of the box based on Android 11.
The phone features a triple camera with 48 megapixels primary, 2 megapixels depth and a 2 megapixels macro camera. It also has an 8 megapixels selfie camera located in hole punch.
POCO M3 Pro 5G comes with a side-mounted fingerprint sensor and an IR sensor. Connectivity options include dual 5G, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, and USB Type-C. It packs a 5000 mAh battery with 18W fast charging.
The base model of POCO M3 Pro 5G with 4GB RAM and 64GB storage is priced at Rs. 13999. The model with 6GB RAM and 128GB storage costs Rs. 15,999. The phone will be available from Flipkart starting from June 14th. Poco is also offering a Rs. 500 discount during the first sale.
POCO M3 Pro 5G specifications
- 6.5-inch (1080 × 2400 pixels) Full HD+ 20:9 LCD screen with 90Hz refresh rate, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Octa-Core MediaTek Dimensity 700 7nm processor with Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- 4GB RAM with 64GB storage / 6GB RAM with 128GB storage, expandable up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 11 with MIUI 12
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 48MP rear camera, 2MP depth, and 2MP macro camera
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- Dual 5G, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (Typical) battery with 18W fast charging