Moto g stylus 5G with 6.8-inch display, Snapdragon 480, 5000mAh battery announced
Motorola has announced its latest mid-range 5G smartphone moto g stylus 5G with a built-in stylus in the US.
Moto g stylus 5G comes with a 6.8-inch FHD+ LCD Max Vision display. There’s a hole punch at the top left corner. The phone runs on Android 11 out of the box. It packs an Octa-Core Snapdragon 480 processor with Adreno 619 GPU. It comes in 4+128GB and 6+256GB models. Storage is also expandable up to 512GB.
There is a Quad camera setup with 48 megapixels primary camera, 8 megapixels 118° ultra-wide-angle camera, 5 megapixels macro camera, and 2 megapixels depth camera. The camera can record 4K 30fps and 1080p 60fps videos. It also has 16 megapixels selfie camera.
As the name suggests, the phone comes with a Stylus. You can use the stylus for jotting notes, editing photos, sketching artwork, or anything that needs pinpoint control. The phone comes with Moto Note app that can be used without unlock your phone. There are also other stylus-related tools seamlessly integrated with the UI.
There is also a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor. Moto g stylus 5G has P2i water-repellent coating. It measures 169.54 x 77.48 x 9.35mm and weighs 217.5g. The phone comes in Cosmic Emerald color.
Connectivity options include 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, and USB Type-C. It packs 5000mAh battery with 10W charging.
It will be available in the U.S. starting June 14.
moto g stylus 5G specifications
- 6.8-inch (2400 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ LCD display
- Octa Core Snapdragon 480 8nm with Adreno 619 GPU
- 4GB + 128GB / 6GB + 256GB, expandable storage up to 512GB with microSD
- Android 11
- 48MP rear camera with 8MP 118° ultra-wide angle, 5MP macro, and 2MP depth camera
- 16MP selfie camera
- Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Built-in Stylus
- Water-repellent (P2i coating)
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 10W charging