Lava Z2 Max with 7-inch HD+ display, 6000mAh battery launched in India at Rs. 7799
Lava has launched its latest smartphone Lava Z2 Max in India. This phone joins Z-series that already include Z1, Z2, Z4, and Z6 smartphones. Lava Z2 Max is priced at Rs. 7799.
Lava Z2 Max features a 7-inch HD+ 2.5D Curved glass display with Gorilla Glass 3 protection. The phone runs on the Android 10 Go edition out of the box. It packs an octa-core MediaTek Helio A20 processor with 2GB RAM and 32GB storage. Storage is also expandable up to 256GB.
The phone has a dual camera with 13 megapixels primary sensor and 2 megapixels depth sensor. It also has 8 megapixels selfie camera.
Connectivity options are Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n (2.4GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, and USB Type-C. It packs a 6000 mAh battery. The company promises good sound with Box speakers.
It measures 174.7×78.6×9.05mm and weighs 216 grams. The phone comes in Stroked Blue and Stroked Cyan colors. Lava Z2 Max is priced at Rs. 7799 and will be available from Lava’s e-store, Flipkart, Amazon, other online and offline stores.
Lava Z2 Max specifications
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 7-inch HD+ 2.5D Curved glass display with Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 1.8GHz Quad-Core MediaTek Helio A20 processor
- 2GB LPDDR3 RAM
- 32GB storage, expandable up to 256GB
- Android 10 go edition
- 13MP primary rear camera with f/1.85 aperture, 2MP depth camera
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n (2.4GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, USB Type-C
- 6000mAh battery
- Dimensions: 174.7×78.6×9.05mm
- Weight: 216g