Infinix Hot 10S With 6.82-inch HD+ Display, MediaTek Helio G85 SoC, and 6,000mAh Battery Launched in India
Infinix has launched its new smartphone Infinix Hot 10S in India. The phone starts at Rs. 9,999.
Infinix Hot 10S features a 6.82-inch HD+ (720×1,640 pixels) IPS-LCD display with a 90Hz refresh rate and 180Hz touch sampling rate. It packs an octa-core MediaTek Helio G85 SoC and ARM Mali-G52 2EEMC2 GPU. It has 4GB RAM or 6GB RAM. The phone also includes 64 GB of storage with an option to expand storage up to 256GB. The phone runs on Android 11-based XOS 7.6.
The phone has a triple camera that includes 48 megapixels primary camera, 2 megapixels depth camera, and an AI lens. Camera features include portrait mode, night mode, HDR, portrait HDR, and more. It also has an 8 megapixels selfie camera with a dual-LED flash at the front.
There is a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor. Connectivity options include Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou and micro USB. It packs a 6000mAh battery.
The base variant with 4GB RAM and 64GB storage is priced at Rs. 9999. The variant with 6GB RAM and 64GB storage costs Rs. 10,999. The phone will go on sale starting May 27 on Flipkart. Interested buyers will also get Rs. 500 discount during the first sale.
Infinix Hot 10S specifications
- 6.82-inch (1640 x 720 pixels) HD+ mini-drop display 90Hz refresh rate
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio G85 12nm processor
- ARM Mali-G52 2EEMC2 GPU
- 4GB / 6GB LPDDR4x RAM,
- 64GB (eMMC 5.1) storage, expandable up to 256GB with microSD
- XOS 7.6 based on Android 11
- 48MP rear camera, 2MP depth sensor, AI lens
- 8MP front-facing camera, dual LED flash
- Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, microUSB
- 6000mAh battery
- Dimensions: 171.5 x 77.5 x 9.2mm
- Weight: 211g