How to Find Nearest COVID-19 Vaccine Center via WhatsApp
WhatsApp has introduced MyGov WhatsApp chatbot to locate the nearest COVID-19 vaccine center. The chatbot can quickly share basic information like the nearest center, latest update and alerts on Coronavirus, Professional advice and ways to improve immunity, and more. Now, you don’t have to wait in queue for regular phone helplines to become available for your queries regarding Covid.
On May 1, 2021, COVID-19 vaccination is available for everyone whose age is above 18 years. This is a huge number of the country’s population. So, several tech companies such as Google, Amazon, among others have come forward to bring new initiatives to help users in locating the nearest COVID vaccine center.
WhatsApp head Will Cathcart tweeted on Sunday and announced that the company is working with health partners for operating helplines in the form of chatbots on the Whatsapp messaging app. WhatsApp has added the option to find the nearest vaccination center with the help of the MyGov Corona Helpdesk chatbot. This chatbot was launched early last year and recently crossed 30 million users.
Here is how to find nearby COVID-19 vaccine center via WhatsApp:
- Save the MyGov Corona Helpdesk chatbot number +91 9013151515 to your contact list
- Open WhatsApp and find this number in the contact list.
- Type Namaste in chat (hello or hi also works).
- Wait a few moments. The automated response will ask you to select the information you need from many options.
- Select “COVID Vaccination – Centres and Authentic Information” and follow the steps and
- After that, it will ask for your PIN code.
- Write your PIN Code in chat.
- The chatbot will send the list of vaccine centers in that particular location.
If you do not want to save the chatbot’s contact number, then visit wa.me/919013151515 . It will take you directly to the chatbot. Remember it is a chatbot. you cannot ask a chatbot real questions. It can only provide helpful information that it has been programmed to offer users.