Infinix Hot 10 Play with 6.82-inch display, Helio G35 SoC, 6000mAh battery launched in India
Infinix has launched its new budget phone Infinix Hot 10 Play in India. The phone is priced at Rs. 8499 and will be available from Flipkart.
Infinix Hot 10 Play comes with a 6.82-inch HD+ mini-drop display. The dispel boasts NEG Dinorex T2X-1 protection and 440 nits brightness. It packs a 2.3GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio G35 processor with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU. The phone also packs 4GB RAM and 64GB of storage with an option to expand storage up to 256GB.
The phone has a dual-camera setup with 13 megapixels primary and a secondary depth camera. It also has an 8 megapixels selfie camera.
The fingerprint sensor is located on the back panel. Connectivity options of Infinix Hot 10 Play include Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5, and GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou. It packs a 6000mAh battery.
Infinix Hot 10 Play specifications
- 6.82-inch (1640 x 720 pixels) HD+ 20.5:9 mini-drop display
- 2.3GHz Octa Core MediaTek Helio G35 processor
- IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4x RAM
- 64GB storage, expandable up to 256GB
- XOS 7.0 based on Android 10
- 13MP primary rear camera, secondary depth camera
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou
- 6000mAh battery
Infinix Hot 10 Play is priced at Rs. 8499 and will be available from Flipkart starting from April 26.