Vivo X60 Pro+ with 6.56-inch AMOLED 120Hz display, Snapdragon 888 launched in India for Rs. 69990
Vivo just launched Vivo’s latest flagship smartphone Vivo X60 Pro+ in India. The phone is priced at Rs. 69990.
Vivo X60 Pro+ comes with a 6.56-inch Full HD+ E3 AMOLED curved display with 120Hz refresh rate and HDR10+. The display also boasts up to 1300 nits brightness. It runs on Funtouch OS 11.1 based on Android 11 out of the box.
The phone packs octa-core Snapdragon 888 SoC with Adreno 660 GPU. It has 12GB RAM and 256GB of storage.
The phone has a quad-camera that includes a 50 megapixels primary camera with Samsung GN1 sensor, 48 megapixels 114° ultra-wide camera with Sony IMX598 sensor & 4-axis OIS Gimbal stabilization, 32 megapixels portrait camera and 8 megapixels periscope camera with OIS. The camera can record 4K HDR10+ and 8K videos. It also has 32 megapixels selfie camera.
Vivo X60 Pro+ comes with an in-display fingerprint sensor. Connectivity options include 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS + GLONASS, and USB Type-C. It packs 4200mAh battery with 55W fast charging.
The phone measures 158.59×73.35×9.10mm and weighs 190g. It comes in Emperor Blue color.
Vivo X60 Pro+ specifications
- Dual SIM
- 6.56-inch (2376×1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19.8:9 E3 AMOLED 120Hz, HDR10+ display
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 888 5nm SoC with Adreno 660 GPU
- 12GB LPDDR5 RAM
- 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 11 with Funtouch OS 11.1
- 50MP camera with Samsung GN1 sensor, OIS + EIS, 48MP 114° ultra-wide camera with Sony IMX598 sensor, 4-axis OIS Gimbal stabilization, 32MP 50mm portrait camera with f/2.08 aperture, 8MP periscope camera with f/3.4 aperture, OIS
- 32MP front-facing camera with f/2.45 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C Audio, Hi-Fi audio
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1+L5 Dual Band) + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4200mAh battery with 55W fast charging