Samsung Galaxy F62 with 6.7-inch Display, 7000 mAh battery launched in India at Rs 23,999

Samsung Galaxy F62
Samsung Galaxy F62

Advertisement

Samsung has now launched the second device Samsung Galaxy F62 in its F series of smartphones in India. This new phone comes with a massive 7000 mAh battery. It starts at Rs. 23999.

Samsung Galaxy F62 features a 6.7-inch Super AMOLED Plus display with a 60Hz refresh rate and Full HD+ resolution. The display has Gorilla Glass 3 protection and a hole-punch for the self camera. The phone packs an Exynos 9825 chipset with 6GB or 8GB of RAM. It has 128GB of storage that is expandable up to 512GB via microSD card.

The phone has a quad camera setup that includes 64-megapixels primary sensor, a 12-megapixels ultra-wide lens, a 5-megapixels macro shooter and a 5-megapixels depth sensor. It also has 32-megapixels selfie camera. Camera app includes features such as Single take, pro mode, and night mode.

The phone runs on Android 11 with One UI 3.1 on top. It also supports Samsung Pay (NFC). The fingerprint sensor is located on the power button at the side. Connectivity options include Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C, and NFC. It packs a 7,000mAh battery with support to 25W fast charging.

Samsung Galaxy F62 comes in Laser Green, Laser Grey, and Laser Blue colors. It is 9.5mm thick and 218 grams in weight.

The 6GB model is priced at Rs 23,999 and the 8GB model costs Rs 25,999. The phone will go on the same starting February 22 at 12 pm on Flipkart.

Launch offer

  • Rs. 2500 instant cashback on ICICI Credit and Debit cards
  • Pay 70% to own the phone with Flipkart Smart upgrade program, after a year return the product to upgrade to the latest Galaxy series smartphone or choose to keep the same device by paying the remaining 30% of the original price
  • Get total benefits of up to Rs. 10000, which includes Rs. 3000 cashback on recharge discount coupons and reliance partner brand coupons of Rs. 7000.

Samsung Galaxy F62 specifications

  • 6.7-inch (2400 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ Infinity-O Super AMOLED Plus 20:9 display
  • Octa-Core Samsung Exynos 9 Series 9825 7nm processor
  • Mali-G76 MP12 GPU
  • 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4x RAM
  • 128GB (UFS 2.1) Storage, expandable up to 512GB via micro SD card
  • Android 11 with One UI 3.1
  • 64MP rear camera with LED flash, Sony IMX682 sensor, f/1.8 aperture, 12MP 123° ultra-wide-angle camera with f/2.2 aperture, 5MP depth sensor with f/2.2 aperture, and 5MP macro sensor with f/2.4 aperture
  • 32MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture
  • Side-mounted Fingerprint sensor
  • Samsung Pay
  • Dolby Atmos
  • Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
  • 7000mAh battery with 25W fast charging

Advertisement