Realme Narzo 30A with a 6.5-inch display, Helio G85 launched in India starting at Rs. 8999
Realme has just launched its new budget smartphone Realme Narzo 30A in India. The phone joins Realme’s Narzo series and starts at Rs. 8999.
Realme Narzo 30A features a 6.5-inch (1600 x 720 pixels) HD+ mini-drop display. It runs on realme UI based on Android 10. The phone packs an Octa-Core MediaTek Helio G85 processor with a Mali-G52 2EEMC2 GPU. The phone comes with 3GB RAM and 32GB storage or 4GB RAM and 64GB storage. Storage is also expandable up to 256GB with a microSD card.
The phone has a dual camera with 13 megapixels primary and 2 megapixels B&W Portrait camera. It also has 8 megapixels selfie camera.
The fingerprint sensor is located on the back panel. Connectivity options include Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, and USB Type-C. The phone packs a 6000mAh battery with 18W charging.
The phone comes in Laser Black and Laser Blue colors. It measures 164.5×75.9×9.8mm and weighs 207g. The phone has a diagonal stripe design on the back that doesn’t attract fingerprints.
Realme Narzo 30A Price in India
- 3GB RAM with 32GB storage: Rs. 8999
- 4GB RAM with 64GB storage: Rs. 9999
Realme Narzo 30A will be available from Flipkart, Realme.com, and offline stores starting March 5th.
Realme Narzo 30A specifications
- 6.5-inch (1600 x 720 pixels) HD+ 20:9 mini-drop display, up to 570 nits brightness (Sunlight Mode)
- Octa-Core MediaTek Helio G85 12nm processor with Mali-G52 2EEMC2 GPU
- 3GB RAM with 32GB storage / 4GB RAM with 64GB storage
- realme UI based on Android 10
- 13MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and 2MP B&W Portrait camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP Selfie camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Rear-mounted Fingerprint sensor
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, USB Type-C
- 6000mAh battery with 18W charging
- Dimensions: 164.5×75.9×9.8mm
- Weight: 207g