Moto E7 Power with 6.5-inch HD+ display, Helio G25 launched in India starting at Rs. 7499
Motorola just launched its latest budget phone Moto E7 Power in India. The phone starts at Rs. 7499 and will be available starting from February 26th.
Moto E7 Power features a 6.5-inch (1600×720 pixels) HD+ MaxVision display and runs on Android 10. It packs a 2GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio G25 processor with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU. The phone comes in two different models. One with 2GB RAM and 32GB storage while the second model comes with 4GB RAM and 64GB of storage. Storage is expandable up to 1TB with a microSD card.
The phone has a dual camera with 13 megapixels primary and a 2 megapixels macro camera. It also has 5 megapixels selfie camera.
Moto E7 Power is IP52 rated for being dust and water resistance. The fingerprint sensor is located on the back panel. There is also a dedicated Google Assistant Button.
Connectivity options include Dual 4G VoLTE 2X2 MIMO, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n (2.4GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS, and USB Type-C Port. It packs 5,000 mAh battery with 10W charging.
The base variant with 2GB RAM and 32GB storage costs Rs. 7499 while the variant with 4GB RAM and 64GB storage is priced at Rs. 8,299.
Moto E7 Power specifications
- 6.5-inch (1600×720 pixels) HD+ MaxVision display
- 2GHz Octa Core MediaTek Helio G25 processor
- IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 2GB LPDDR4x RAM with 32GB (eMCP) storage / 4GB LPDDR4x RAM with 64GB (eMCP) storage
- 13MP rear camera with 2MP macro camera
- 5MP front camera
- Android 10
- Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, Google Assistant Button
- Water-resistant (IP52)
- Dual 4G VoLTE 2X2 MIMO, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n (2.4GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C Port
- 5,000 mAh battery with 10W charging