Moto G9 Power with 6.8-inch HD+ display, 6000 mAh battery, 64MP Triple Camera launched at Rs. 12000
Motorola just launched Moto G9 Power in the Indian market. The phone comes with a large battery, water-repellent build, and triple camera. It is priced at Rs. 11999.
Moto G9 Power features a 6.8-inch HD+ IPS display with 720×1,640 pixels resolution and a 20.5:9 aspect ratio. The phone packs octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 SoC with Adreno 610 GPU and 4GB RAM. It also has 4GB RAM with an option to expand storage via microSD card.
It has a triple camera setup that includes 64-megapixel primary camera with an f/1.79 lens, 2-megapixel secondary camera with an f/2.4 macro lens, and a 2-megapixel depth camera with an f/2.4 lens. The phone also has a 16-megapixel selfie camera.
Connectivity options are 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS/ A-GPS, NFC, and USB Type-C. The fingerprint sensor is located on the back panel. The phone packs 6,000mAh battery and it also supports 20W fast charging.
Moto G9 Power measures 172.14×76.79×9.66mm and weighs 221 grams. It comes in Electric Violet and Metallic Sage color options. It is also IP52 rated to offer Dust and Water resistance.
Moto G9 Power specifications
- 6.78-inch (1640 x 720 pixels) HD+ LCD Display
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 662 11nm Soc
- Adreno 610 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB storage, expandable up to 512GB with microSD
- Android 10
- 64MP rear camera with f/1.79 aperture, LED flash, 2MP depth sensor, 2MP 2.5cm macro camera with f/2.4 aperture, 1.75um pixel size
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.25 aperture
- Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Bottom-ported loudspeaker
- Dust and Water resistant (IP52)
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, NFC, USB Type-C
- 6000mAh battery with 20W TurboPower fast charging