Poco M3 With 6.53-inch Display, Snapdragon 662 SoC, and Triple Rear Camera Launched
Poco has launched its latest smartphone Poco M3. It starts at $149 and will be available for purchase starting November 27.
Poco M3 features a 6.53-inch full-HD+ (1,080×2,340 pixels) display with 90.34 percent screen-to-body ratio and 19.5:9 aspect ratio. The phone also has Corning Gorilla protection to avoid scratches. It runs on MIUI 12 based on Android 10.
It packs octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 SoC with 4GB of LPDDR4X RAM. The phone also has 64GB or 128GB storage with an option to expand storage up to 512GB via microSD card.
Poco M3 has a triple camera that includes 48-megapixel primary, 2 megapixels macro and a 2 megapixels depth camera. It also has 8-megapixel selfie camera.
It has a side-mounted fingerprint sensor and an IR sensor. Connectivity options include 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS/ A-GPS, and USB Type-C. The phone packs a 6,000mAh battery with support for 18W fast charging.
The phone measures 162.3×77.3×9.6mm and weighs 198g. It comes in Power Black, Cool Blue and POCO Yellow colours.
The 4GB/64GB model of Poco M3 is priced at $149 and the 4GB/128GB model costs $169. It will be available for sale during the Black Friday sale from November 27th. The phone will also be available at a $20 discount.
POCO M3 specifications
- 6.53-inch Full HD+ LCD screen with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 662 11nm Soc
- Adreno 610 GPU
- 4GB LPPDDR4x RAM
- 64GB / 128GB (UFS 2.2) storage,up to 512GB expandable
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 10 with MIUI 12
- 48MP rear camera, 2MP depth, 2MP 4cm macro camera
- 8MP front camera
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 6000mAh battery with 18W fast charging