Samsung confirms Galaxy Note20 4G and Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G India Pricing; pre-orders begin
A few hours back, Samsung announced its flagship phones Galaxy Note20 and Galaxy Note20 Ultra smartphones. Now the company has started taking pre-orders in India from Samsung Online shop and leading retail stores. E-commerce stores will also start taking pre-orders soon.
- Samsung Galaxy Note20 4G 8GB + 256GB – Rs. 77,999
- Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G 12GB + 256GB – Rs. 1,04,999
There are also several launch offers. Here’s the list.
- Customers who are pre-booking Galaxy Note20 will be eligible for benefits worth INR 7000, while those pre-booking Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G will get benefits worth INR 10000. Purchase of the phones must be done by September 15, 2020, and the benefits can be redeemed on Samsung Shop app on a set of products, including Galaxy Buds+, Galaxy Buds Live, Galaxy Watches, Galaxy Tabs, among others by September 30, 2020.
- HDFC Bank Credit and Debit Card users get cashback up to Rs. 6000 on purchase of Galaxy Note20 and up to Rs. 9000 on purchase of Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G.
- Existing Galaxy users will be eligible for an Upgrade offer to get an additional discount of Rs. 5000 in lieu of their current Galaxy smartphone.
- Assured BuyBack value of up to 70% of their eligible Samsung Galaxy Device(s) within a period of 12 (twelve) months from the date of purchase
To know more about these phones, read our previous article on the launch of Galaxy Note20 and Note20 Ultra.