Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite 5G with 6.57-inch AMOLED display, 765G SoC launched for European markets
Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite 5G features a 6.57-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display and runs on Android 10 with MIUI 11 out of the box.
The phone packs the latest Snapdragon 765G SoC that comes with built-in 5G modem. It also has an Adreno 620 GPU. There’s 6GB RAM and you get 64GB or 128GB storage.
The phone has a quad-camera setup that includes 48 megapixels primary camera along with an ultra-wide sensor, depth sensor, and macro sensor. The company didn’t unveil details of other camera sensors. For selfies, there’s a 16 megapixels shooter.
Mi 10 Lite 5G comes with under-display fingerprint sensor. It features 5G, 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5,, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, NFC, and USB Type-C connectivity options.
It packs 4,160mAh battery with support to 20W wired charging.
Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite 5G costs €349 for 64GB storage version and €399 for 128GB storage version. The phone will be available in Europe starting in early May.
Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite 5G specifications
- 6.57-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 765G 7nm Soc / Adreno 620 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 64GB / 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage
- 48MP rear camera with an ultra-wide sensor, a depth sensor, and a macro sensors
- 16MP selfie camera
- In-Display fingerprint sensor
- 5G SA/ NSA / Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, Dual-frequency (L1+L5) (K30 5G), GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, NFC, USB Type-C
- 4160mAh battery with 20W fast charging
- Weight: 192g