LG Q51 with 6.5-inch FullVision display, Helio P22, triple cameras announced
LG has launched a new entry-level smartphone LG Q51 in Korea.
LG Q51 features a 6.5-inch 19.5:9 HD+ FullVision Display. The phone has a water-drop notch for the selfie camera. It has thick bezels around the display. The phone runs on Android 9.0 (Pie) out of the box.
It packs 2GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P22 processor with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU. and 3GB RAM. There is a 32GB of storage with an option to expand storage up to 2 TB.
The phone features a triple camera with 13 megapixels primary sensor, 5 megapixels ultra-wide sensor an 2 megapixels depth sensor. It also offers a 13 megapolis selfie shooter.
It has DTS:X 3D Surround Sound for the 7.1-channel experience. The phone also supports LG Pay that can be used as a credit card anywhere while shopping.
LG Q51 offers 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, GPS / GLONASS, and USB Type-C connectivity options. The fingerprint sensor is located on the back panel. It packs 4000 mAh battery.
The phone weighs 204 grams and comes in Frozen White and Moonlight Titanium colors. LG also boasts MIL-STD-810G standard for durability.
It is priced at 319000 won (~ US$ 262) and will be available in Kora starting from February 26th.
LG Q51 specifications
- 6.5-inch (720 x 1560 pixels) 19.5:9 HD+ FullVision Display
- Android 9.0 (Pie)
- 2GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P22 (MT6762)
- 650MHz IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB storage, expandable up to 2TB with microSD
- 13MP rear camera, 5MP Ultra-wide sensor, 2MP depth sensor
- 13MP selfie camera
- DTS:X 3D Surround
- fingerprint sensor
- MIL-STD 810G Compliance
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, GPS / GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4000mAh built-in battery
- Dimensions: 166.9 x 77.9 x 8.4 mm; Weight: 204g