LG G8X ThinQ with dual displays, Snapdragon 855 launched in India for Rs. 49999
LG has launched its new smartphone LG G8X ThinQ in the Indian market. This phone was originally announced at IFA back in September. The phone is priced at Rs. 49999 for the Indian market.
LG G8X ThinQ is notable due to its dual-screen setup. The phone has a 6.4-inch OLED FHD+ dual Display along with a secondary 2.1-inch cover display to snow essentials like notifications, date, time, battery life.
You can also connect a detachable display to the phone via the USB Type-C port. This additional display has a 360-degree free stop hinge that lets you use the phone as a game controller at 120 degrees or a mini-laptop at 140 degrees. You can also put it like a tent at 270 degrees or flat at 180 degrees.
The phone packs powerful Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 7nm processor with Adreno 640GPU and 6GB LPDDR4x RAM. It also comes with 128GB storage that can be further expanded up to 2TB with microSD.
It has a dual camera setup that includes 12 megapixels primary camera with f/1.8 aperture and 13 megapixels ultra-wide camera with f/2.4 aperture. It also has 32 megapixels front camera with f/1.9 aperture. LG has also added several notable software features in the camera to give good photography and videography experience. It features AI Action Shot that helps speed up the shutter speed up to 1/480s to capture fast-moving objections. It also has good video stabilization. With Reflected Mode, you can capture better portrait shots in low-light conditions.
LG G8X ThinQ features an in-display fingerprint sensor. It also offers Stereo speakers and 32-bit Hi-Fi Quad DAC for good audio experience. It also features a high-quality microphone to ensure good sound while recording videos.
The phone is IP68 rated and MIL-STD 810G certified to offer you rugged build. It will only be available in the Aurora Black color option.
Connectivity options are 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS, NFC, and USB Type-C 2.0. It packs 4,000mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 support.
The phone is now available across the country from retail stores.
LG G8X ThinQ Specs
- 6.4-inch (2340 x 1080 pixels) 19.5:9 FHD+ FullVision OLED Display
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 7nm Soc
- Adreno 640 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4x RAM,
- Android 9.0 (Pie), upgradable to Android 10
- 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- 12MP primary camera with f/1.8 aperture and 13MP ultra-wide camera
- 32MP front camera, f/1.9 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Stereo speakers, 32-bit Hi-Fi Quad DAC, FM Radio
- Water, dust resistant (IP68), MIL-STD 810G certified
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C 2.0 (3.1 compatible)
- 4,000mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0