Samsung confirms India pricing of Galaxy Note10 and Galaxy Note10+
A few hours back, Samsung announced Galaxy Note10 and Galaxy Note10+ at an event in the US. Now the company has already started taking pre-orders in India from Samsung Online Shop, Flipkart, Amazon.in, Paytm and Tata CLiQ starting today.
Interested customers can pre-order the phone until August 22nd. From August 23rd, both the phones will be available from online and offline retail stores.
Up to 60% off on Bluetooth SpeakersUp to 60% off on Bluetooth Speakers
Samsung India has also confirmed the India pricing and launch offers.
Note10 and Note10+ Price
- Samsung Galaxy Note10 8GB + 256GB – Rs. 69,999
- Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 12GB + 256GB – Rs. 79,999
- Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 12GB + 512GB – Rs. 89,999
Here are some launch offers for cosumers who will prebook.
- HDFC credit or debit cards users who pre-book the phones on retail outlets & Samsung.com will get Rs. 6000 cashback.
- ICICI credit or debit card users who pre-book the phones on Flipkart, Amazon, Paytm & Tata CLiQ will get a cashback of Rs. 6,000
- All users who prebook will get Galaxy Watch Active at just Rs. 9,999