Xolo ZX with 6.22-inch display, Helio P22, dual rear cameras launched starting at Rs. 11499
Xolo has launched a new smartphone Xolo ZX in the Indian market. The phone will be available exclusively from Amazon.in starting from April 25th. Price of the phone starts at Rs. 114999.
Following the trend, Xolo ZX features a glossy back with gradient color pattern. The phone has a 6.22-inch HD+ Display with a wide notch and features Corning Gorilla Glass protection. It runs on Android, but the exact version of Android was not confirmed by the company.
The phone packs 2GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P22 processor with 650MHz IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU. It comes with AI Gaming Mode that allocates additional GPU resources during gaming sessions along with no disturbance while gaming. There are two variants where one is with 4GB RAM / 64GB storage and second with 6GB RAM / 128GB storage. Storage is also expandable up to 256GB.
The phone has dual camera setup having 13 megapixels primary camera and 5 megapixels secondary camera with dual-tone LED flash. It has 16 megapixels front camera.
The phone has a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor. It features dual Dual 4G VoLTE along with WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5, GPS and micro USB. It also packs 3260mAh battery. Xolo also claims AI optimization that intelligently kills background apps for improving battery life.
Xolo ZX Price in India
- 4GB RAM with 64 GB storage: Rs. 11,499
- 6GB RAM with 128GB storage: Rs. 13,999
Xolo has also announced some launch offers that are:
- Rs. 2200 Cashback in the form of 44 Cashback vouchers of Rs. 50
- Up to 50GB of additional 4G data in the form of one additional data voucher of 5GB per recharge for a maximum of 10 recharges
- Cleartrip Voucher worth Rs. 2800 upon performing the first Recharge on XOLO ZX
- Mydala Rs. 5000 Discount offer for Travel, Fashion and Online Utility Shopping