Samsung confirms Indian pricing details of Samsung Galaxy S10, Galaxy S10+ and Galaxy S10e; Pre-orders Begin
Samsung has now confirmed the pricing details of its recently launched Galaxy S10, Galaxy S10+, and Galaxy S10e smartphones. Now the smartphones are available for pre-bookings from Samsung Online Ship. Other online and offline retailers will also soon start taking pre-booking.
Also see: Samsung Mobiles
The devices will be shipped starting March 6 and will be sold through all online and offline stores.
Similar to Apple, Samsung also launched three smartphones to give users multiple options in different budgets. Galaxy S10e is cheapest and is priced at Rs. 55,900. Here is the pricing details of all Samsung Galaxy S10 series smartphones.
Samsung Galaxy S10 series India Pricing
- Samsung Galaxy S10e 6GB + 128GB – Rs. 55,900
- Samsung Galaxy S10 8GB + 128GB – Rs. 66,900
- Samsung Galaxy S10 8GB + 512GB – Rs. 84,900
- Samsung Galaxy S10+ 8GB + 128GB – Rs. 73,900
- Samsung Galaxy S10+ 8GB + 512GB Ceramic (Black) – Rs. 91,900
- Samsung Galaxy S10+ 12GB + 1TB Ceramic (Porcelain White) – Rs. 1,17,900
There are also several offers for those who pre-book the phone.
- All Pre-bookings get Samsung Galaxy Watch at the discounted price of Rs.
- 9,999 or the Samsung Buds at the discounted price of Rs. 2,999. Read details of activation for this offer.
- HDFC Bank Credit and Debit Cards users get Rs. 6,000 cash back on Samsung Galaxy S10+ & S10; Rs. 4,000 cash back on Samsung Galaxy S10e between Feb 22 and Feb 28
- No Extra Cost EMI (3, 6, 9 months) or ‘
Low CostEMI’ (12, 18, 24 months) and cashback offer available on HDFC Bank Credit Cards
- No Cost EMI (3, 6, 9 months) and partial customer interest bearing scheme (12, 18, 24 months) are also available with leading banks
- Up to Rs. 15,000 additional exchange offer on old phones