OnePlus launches OnePlus 6T Thunder Purple Edition in India
After launching the Thunder Purple Edition of OnePlus 6T in China, now the company has launched it in India. It will be available on Amazon.in, oneplus.in, Reliance Digital and Croma stores and all OnePlus exclusive offline channels starting 16 November 2018.
Buy Here: Amazon.in
The special edition of OnePlus 6T comes with a gradient back that fades from black to purple. It has frosted glass-back that has evocative ‘S’ curve racing across the back.
OnePlus has also paid meticulous attention to detail while crafting this phone. The company has focused on how light reacts to the glass’ haze, roughness, gloss, transparency, and reflective qualities.
There is no change in the specifications. The phone has 6.41 inch (1080 x 2340 pixels) optic AMOLED display protected with Gorilla Glass 6. It is powered by Octa-core 2.8GHz + 1.8GHz, Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 with Adreno 630 GPU and 8GB of RAM. The phone has 128GB storage that is non-expandable. The phone runs on Oxygen OS based on Android 9.0 Pie.
It has 16MP+20 MP camera setup on the back with both sensors having a f/1.7 aperture. It has a 16-megapixel front camera with display flash option. The camera record 4K videos at up to 60fps. It can also record slo-mo videos. The camera features Optical image stabilization along with Digital image stabilization.
The company has given the same software-based Face Unlock feature and also included the in-display fingerprint sensor. The company has also ditched the headphone jack, so it features type-c audio. The phone packs 3700 mAh battery with support to Dash Charge.
This edition comes in only 8GB RAM and 128 GB storage option and costs Rs. 41999. The company has also announced additional benefits for customers who will buy this phone.
These are the offers
- Rs. 1500 cashback on all HDFC Bank Credit and Debit Cards
- Instant cashback of Rs. 5,400 in vouchers on the first prepaid recharge of Rs 299 on jio.com, Reliance Digital stores, MyJio Stores, Jio retailers, and the MyJio app. It offers 3GB 4G data per day with unlimited voice calls, SMS and access to Jio’s premium applications. Effectively, the offer will bring a total of 3TB of 4G data to the users over 36 recharges
- 3 months of no-cost EMI on Amazon.in and OnePlus exclusive offline stores
- Free damage protection for 12 months from Kotak Servify
- Discounts up to Rs. 500 on Amazon Kindle on Amazon.in