Motorola launched Moto X4 in India back in November last year. The phone came with 3 GB RAM and 32 GB storage. Today, Motorola has launched a better variant of Moto X4 with 4 GB RAM and 64 GB storage. The phone also comes with Android 8.0 (Oreo) out of the box.
All other specifications of the phone are same. The phone comes with 5.2-inch HD display, octa-core, Qualcomm Snapdragon 630, dual camera setup including 12-MP+ 8-MP camera sensors, 16 MP front camera and 3000 mAh battery with Turbo Charging. The phone is IP68 rated for Water and dust resistance. It comes with NFC and USB Type-C.
Up to 60% off on Bluetooth SpeakersUp to 60% off on Bluetooth Speakers
The phone is available exclusively from Flipkart and Moto Hub stores in 100 cities in six states across India. The company has also announced few launch day offers:
- Get Rs.1500 flat discount with ICICI bank credit cards
- Exchange offer – Additional Rs.3000 off on exchange of your old smartphone
- Get upto 490GB data free when you recharge with INR 199 on Vodafone
- No cost EMIs upto 12 months starting from Rs. 2083
- Best Motorola Mobiles under Rs. 25000 in India
- List of Motorola service centers in India
- Top 10 Moto Mobiles under Rs. 30000 in India