ZTE nubia Z11 miniS with 5.2-inch display, 4GB RAM, 23MP camera announced
ZTE’s sub brand Nubia has announced its new smartphone Nubia Z11 MiniS in China. This phone comes with powerful hardware specifications. It comes in Gold, Silver and Gold with Black colors. It is priced at 1499 yuan for the 64GB version and the 128GB storage version costs 1899 yuan. It will go on sale starting from October 25.
ZTE nubia Z11 miniS features a 5.2-inch full HD display with Gorilla Glass protection. It is powered by a 2GHz LPDDR3 octa-core Snapdragon 625 processor with Adreno 506 GPU and 4 GB RAM. It comes in 64GB and 128 GB storage models and you can also expand storage up to 200 GB.
It is packed with 23 megapixels rear camera with Sony IMX318 sensor, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture and 6P lens. It also offers a 13 megapixels front camera with 80-degree wide-angle lens.
It has 4G VoLTE, dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS + GLONASS and USB Type-C connectivity options. It is packed with 3000 mAh battery.
It has aircraft-grade aluminum unibody design. It also features a fingerprint sensor on the back that claims to unlock phone in just 0.1 second
ZTE nubia Z11 miniS specifications
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano/microSD)
- 5.2-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) with Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- 2GHz LPDDR3 Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 processor
- Adreno 506 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR3 RAM
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with nubia UI 4.0
- 23MP rear camera with LED Flash, Sony IMX318 sensor, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture, 6P lens
- 13MP front-facing camera, Sony IMX258 sensor, f/2.2 aperture, 80-degree wide-angle lens
- 64/128GB (eMMC 5.1) storage, expandable up to 200GB with microSD
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G VoLTE, dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 3000mAh battery
- Dimensions: 146.06×72.14×7.60mm; Weight: 158 grams