Vivo Y55L with 5.2-inch display, Snapdragon 430, 2 GB RAM, 4G VoLTE launched for Rs. 11980
Vivo has launched its latest smartphone Vivo Y55L in India. This mid-range phone comes with 4G with VoLTE connectivity and is priced at Rs. 11980. It will be across the country starting October 15.
Vivo Y55L comes with 5.2-inch HD IPS 2.5D curved glass display and runs on Funtouch OS 2.6 base on Android 6.0 Marshmallow. It is powered by octa-core Snapdragon 430 processor with Adreno 5050 GPU and 2 GB LPDDR3 RAM.
It has 16 Gb of Internal storage with microSD card slot to expand storage up to 128GB. It has 8-megapixels rear camera with LED flash and 5-megapixels front camera.
It offers 4G with VoLTE, 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS and micro USB connectivity options. It has 2650 mAh battery.
Dimensions measure 147.9×72.9×7.5mm and Weight is 142g.
Vivo Y55L specifications
- Dual SIM (micro + nano)
- 5.2-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS 2.5D curved-edge display
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 64-bit processor
- Adreno 505 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- Funtouch OS 2.6 based on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- 8-megapixels rear camera with LED Flash
- 5-megapixels front-facing camera
- 16GB internal storage, expandable up to 128GB with microSD
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 2650mAh battery