ZTE Axon 7 Mini with 5.2-inch display, 16 MP camera and Snapdragon 617 Announced
ZTE has just announced the ZTE Axon 7 Mini smartphone. It is the compact variant of Axon 7 and comes with 5.2-inch screen. It will be available later this month for €300 in Europian countries.
ZTE Axon 7 Mini offers 5.2-inch full HD AMOLED display with 424 ppi pixels density. It is powered by octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 617 processor with 3 GB RAM and Adreno 405 GPU. It has 32 GB storage which is also expandable up to 128 GB.
ZTE Axon 7 Mini offers 16-megapixels rear camera with f/1.9 aperture but dropped OIS support. It can also record full HD video. It comes with 8-megapixels front camera.
It offers 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, single-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth v4.1, A2DP, GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, NFC, USB v2.0 and Type-C 1.0 reversible connector connectivity options.
ZTE Axon 7 Mini Specifications
- Dual SIM (Hybrid Slots)
- 5.2-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) full HD AMOLED display with 424 ppi pixels density
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 617 processor
- Adreno 405 GPU
- 3 GB RAM
- 16-megapixels rear camera with dual-LED (Single tone) flash, f/1.9 aperture, autofocus, EIS, PDAF, sapphire lens
- 8-megapixels front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Fingerprint Sensor
- Dolby Atmos
- 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, single-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth v4.1, A2DP, GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, NFC, USB v2.0 and Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- 2705mAh Fast battery charging: 46% in 30 min (Quick Charge 2.0)
- Dimensions: 147.5 x 71 x 7.8mm
- Weight: 153g