Samsung Galaxy On7 2016 with 5.5-inch display, Snapdragon 625, 3300 mAh battery announced
Samsung just announced Samsung Galaxy On 7 (2017) in China. This phone is the success of Samsung Galaxy On7. It comes in Gold, Pink Gold and Black colors. In China, this phone is priced at 1599 yuan and is already available for order.
Samsung Galaxy On 7 (2016) comes with 5.5-inch Full HD display and runs on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. It is powered by 2 GHz octa-core Snapdragon 625 14nm processor with Adreno 506 GPU and 3 GB RAM. It has 8mm thick full metal unibody design.
It has 32 GB of internal storage which is expandable up to 256 GB. It has Hybrid slots, so you can expand storage only if you are ready to use single sim.
It comes with 13-megapixels rear camera with LED flash and 8-megapixels front camera. It also has a fingerprint sensor at physical home button.
It come with 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS connectivity. It is packed with 3300 mAh battery with support to fast charging.
Samsung Galaxy On7 (2016) specifications
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD)
- 5.5-inch (1920×1080 pixels) Full HD display
- 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 14nm processor
- Adreno 506 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- 32GBGB Internal Storage, expandable up to 256GB via micro SD card
- 13-megapixels rear camera with LED flash, f/1.9 aperture
- 8-megapixels front camera, f/1.9 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v 4.2, GPS
- 3300mAh battery with fast charging
- Dimensions: 151.7 x 75 x 8mm
- Weight: 167g